Here you will find the application forms for the Master of Engineering (MEng) online degree program.
Application for MEng Degree Program
- Transcripts - Either upload during the application process or mail to the address below
- Uploading official transcripts - This website link describes in detail the process. The upload link is available to applicants once they login to their application.
UIC College of Engineering
851 S. Morgan St.
Chicago, Illinois 60607-7050, USA
Non-Degree Application Form
Here you will find the application form to apply to the Master of Engineering (MEng) online as a non-degree student (you may take up to three classes as a non-degree MEng student):
- Follow the links below, where you may create a log in id or proceed forward if you have already done this.
- When you have finished logging in, there will be an application menu. Click “new” to create a new application.
- Next you will choose the application type from a drop down box. You are selecting “Graduate non-degree.”
- You will be prompted for a planned course of study. Select “other program.”
- A list of all non-degree programs will come up.
- You are selecting Master of Engineering MEng online (these choices are in alphabetical order).
- Complete the application and submit.
Certificate Application Form
The link below will take you to the application form for the non-degree certificates offered by the Master of Engineering (MEng) program. Please note that we are temporarily not accepting applications for the certificates in bioinformatics, disaster management, law and management, and wireless communications. We are accepting applications for the certificate in electromagnetics technology.