Steps to Complete Your Application
- Please fill out the form below to start the application process and submit.
- A non-refundable application fee of $70.00 upon application submission.
- International applicants pay an additional fee, refer to International Requirements.
Apply Now Form Heading link
Slate Ping Heading link
Once the application has been submitted, follow the remaining steps to complete your admissions file Heading link
- Upload Official Transcripts
- Personal Recommendation Letters (2 Required)
- Upload your Resume
Once your application materials are received and reviewed, your admissions advisor will notify you of any additional information that is required. Questions? Send an email, or call (866) 772-2268, option 1.
For International Applications Only
- An international credential evaluation fee of $100 is assessed to any applicant presenting coursework taken outside the United States. The evaluation fee must be paid after submission of the application. Please refer to the foreign credential guidelines on the International Admission Requirements webpage.
- To view proficiency requirements and specific transcript/documentation requirements by country, please visit the International Admission Requirements webpage.